- 5K Resolution: 1.Single front camera 5k; 2. Front and rear dual dashcam 4k+2k.
- Build-in 5GHz WiFi: LINGDU car camera supports 5GHz WiFi. User could easily connect dash cam & share recording video by social media with LINGDU App.
- Build-in GPS: Built-in GPS of dash camera for car could record driving routes, real-time driving speed, location.
- Super Night Vision: Dash cam front and rear provide large F1.8 aperture. Dash cam could clearly record vehicle status at night.
- Free 64GB Card: Dash camera comes with a free 64GB SD card. Users don not have to purchase SD card separately. Dash camera for car supports up to 128GB SD card. Please format 64GB SD card at first time using for your dash cam.
- After-Sales Service: LINGDU provides user 1 year warranty & 30 days product return service. LINGDU R&D team provide 7*24 hours customer service. Anything needs help we will reply within 24 working hours to solve problems.
Why Choose LINGDU LD02 single 5K, dual 4K+2K dashcam?
LINGDU LD02 dual-channel optional resolution: single 5K/4K/2.5K dash camera, 4K+2K/2K+2K front and rear.
- Well-designed Hardware：Equipped with Mstar8838G Fast Processor | SONY IMX 415 Sensor | F1.8 Large Aperture | 6-Glass Wide Angle Lens | super night vision technology, not only can provide 5K high-definition images during the day, but also provide good night vision effects at night.
- GPS Tracking：Record accurate speed and location data for your driving recorder during driving. You can use Lingdu Player to view the driving route, location and speed information when playing on the PC.
- Built-in Upgraded 5GHz WiFi：The data rate is much higher than 2.4GHz, less susceptible to interference, improving the connection between the dash cam and the app. Just use the LINGDU app to live preview, play and download files to your phone on your iOS and Android devices.
- Voice Control：For safe driving, a hands-free voice function is designed, and the voice control can use the camera through voice commands to achieve easy driving.
- Custom Design：The bracket can achieve 90° forward and backward adjustment, as well as 45° left and right adjustment. There are two detachable covers on the top of the bracket, designed to easily remove from the camera body.
- Free 64GB SD Card：No need to buy anything, directly use the dashcam, already installed inside the dashcam (maximum support 128GB, not included).
- Super Capacitor：Withstands weather conditions from -4°F (-20°C) to 158°F (70°C), so there's nothing stopping you from exploring your next destination.
Built‒In 5GHz WiFi & GPS
5GHz WiFi - High-speed
The LD02 dash cam utilizes high-speed and anti-interference 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity, which solves the problems of data transmission speed and stability. This allows users to smoothly watch real-time videos or download recorded image files without worrying about signal interference. Additionally, the LD02 supports app, making it easy for users to view their driving records and share exciting moments. The device's high-speed transfer capability also ensures quick and convenient video downloads. All of these features work together to provide a smooth and efficient user experience.
GPS - High-precision tracking
Our dashcam is equipped with advanced GPS tracking capabilities, enabling precise location tracking and real-time transmission of crucial vehicle data to the user's device. By utilizing the LINGDU player on a Windows or Mac computer, customers can access detailed information about their vehicle's movements, including driving routes and speeds, providing a comprehensive tool for ensuring safe and secure travels.
LINGDU enhances your driving experience with our expertise and reliable solutions. We research and select suitable technology, quality, and performance tailored to meet your needs.
Choose LINGDU for a comfortable and safe drive.
- Dash camera ×1；Rear camera (6M/20ft)×1
- Car charger ×1
- Type-C USB Power cable (3.5M/12ft)×1
- 64 GB Storage card x1
- Electrostatic films x2
- Cable clips x 5;Pry tool x 1
- User manual x 1
Safe Driving With LINGDU, Enjoy Your Journey.
- Please format your SD card regularly to prevent locked videos from taking up a lot of storage space and free them when necessary.
- The LD02 dual dash cam has a 24-hour parking mode. This feature requires a matching Type-C USB hardwire kit .(not included, need to be purchased separately, search: B0BML1DK8W)
- Single 5K（5160x2160 @25fps）
- Dual 4K+2K front and rear （4K / 3840x2160 @25fps+2K / 2560x1440 @25fps）
- 3" IPS Screen
- Built-in 5GHz Wifi & App Control(Free LINGDU App for iOS & Android)
- Built‒In GPS(Free LINGDU GPS Player)
- Built-in 3-Axis Impact G‒Sensor(Off/ Low/ MID(Default)/ High)
- Time-Lapse Parking Mode
- Collision Detection Parking Mode
Allow to choose the desired video resolution and fps(frames per second). Higher resolution and fps videos result in smoother videos, but also take more storage space.
Front：-5K（5160x2160 @25fps）/ -4K（3840x2160 @25fps）/-2K （2560x1440 @25fps）/-1920x1080 @60fps
Front + Rear：-4K+2K （3840x2160 @25fps+2560x1440 @25fps）/-2K+ 2K（2560x1440 @25fps+2560x1440 @25fps）
The voice control function of a dashcam allows the driver to control the device through voice commands, eliminating the need for manual operation. For instance, drivers can use voice commands to record videos, take photos, turn off the screen and more. This greatly improves the convenience of usage while driving and avoids distractions.
The dashcam's Type-C USB interface is designed to provide efficient data transfer and broad compatibility with a range of devices. Its support for reverse plugging and increased power output enhances its reliability and ease of use. The Type-C USB interface contributes to the overall stability and convenience of the dashcam.
WDR - Wide Dynamic Range
WDR technology captures clear and vivid videos and photos under different lighting conditions. It enhances driving safety by avoiding over- or under-exposure, ensuring clear details in high-contrast situations, and the dash cam can provide effective security for you, your family and friends.
Loop Recording-1 min/3 min (default)/5 min
Loop recording with three different video lengths: 1 minute, 3 minutes (default), and 5 minutes. When the storage card is full and cannot record new videos, the loop recording function automatically overwrites the oldest files to ensure that the dashcam is always recording. This function helps save storage space and protects important driving data.
Install the dashcam on a suitable spot on your windshield, ensuring it doesn't obstruct your view. Clean and dry the windshield before installation. Use static stickers to prevent residue after removal. Stick the front camera onto the electrostatic sticker after removing the protective film from the double-sided tape, and adjust the lens angle if needed. Connect the cigarette lighter power cord to both the dashcam and socket.
There are two parking modes to choose from:
- Time-Lapse Parking Mod
- Collision Detection Parking Mode
This function is only valid when the matching 3-Lead Hardwire Kit is installed correctly, and the output current of the Hardwire Kit needs to reach 2.5A.(ASIN: B0BML1DK8W, not included).
Time-Lapse Parking Mod
After turning off the engine and locking the key, the dashcam switches to time-lapse 1fps recording mode. If there is a collision that reaches the set G-Sensor level, the camera locks a 1-minute video clip, saves it in the "Events" folder, and then returns to time-lapse recording.
Collision Detection Parking Mode
The dashcam stops continuous recording and enters impact detection mode when the car engine is turned off and key is locked. If there's a collision that reaches the set G-Sensor level, it turns on and records a 1-minute video, then saves it in the "Events" folder before shutting down. Next time the car starts, the camera returns to normal recording mode automatically and starts continuous recording.
What's in the box
- Front dash camera；Rear camera (6M/20ft)
- Car charger；Type-C USB Power cable (3.5M/12ft)
- Electrostatic films x2；Cable clips x 5；Pry tool
- 64 GB Storage card
- User manual