- Dual Recording: Dual dash cam could record videos in front 4K (3840*2160P) and rear 1080P resolution. Car dash cams could clearly capture license plates and road signs on the road.
- 5G WiFi: 5G WiFi could increase data transfer rates. Users could view, download and share videos by the LINGDU app. WiFi connection makes it easy to control the dash cam.
- GPS Tracking: Car camera could record your location route, speed and time in the captured video. Built-in GPS helps provide critical evidence during insurance claims.
- Smart Voice Control: Car dash cam supports 10 kinds of English voice commands. Users just need to focus on the road and drive safely.
- 24H Parking Monitoring: In collision parking mode, car camera will lock and save 60 seconds of video. In time-lapse parking mode, dash camera continuously records at a rate of 1fps. Requires connection hardware kit, search Asin: B0BML1DK8W.
- Super Capacitor: LD02 Lite dash cam could withstand extreme temperatures from -4°F to 158°F. Supercapacitors have a longer service life compared to traditional lithium batteries.
- Warranty & 64GB Micro SD: Dash cam comes with a 12-month warranty and a 30-day full refund. The dash cam has a free 64G Micro SD card.
Front and Rear 4K+1080P5GHz WiFi & APP Control GPS TrackingSuper Capacitor Night Mode Heat Dissipation Design
Two Parking Modes - 24H Security Parking
3-Lead Hardwire Kit is required. Not included in the package, search ASIN: B0BML1DK8W
Do I need to purchase an SD card separately? What type of SD card is recommended?
This dash cam supports SD cards up to 128GB. A free 64GB card is already installed on the dash cam. If you need to purchase 128GB, it is recommended to use U3 Class 10 SD card. Or search for Asin: B09K78CNM8.
Is there parking surveillance? How to enable parking monitoring function?
Yes, parking monitoring includes two parking monitoring modes. This feature requires Type-C 3-Lead Hardwire Kit to be enabled. Not included, you need to purchase it separately (Asin: B0BML1DK8W).
What are the advantages of 5G WiFi?
5G WiFi refers to a WiFi network using the 5GHz frequency band. The transmission speed of 5GHz WiFi is about 4 times that of 2.4GHz. Provides higher transfer speeds and more stable connections.
Can the dash cam be removed after installation?
The top bracket is installed on the car's front windshield with 3M glue + electrostatic stickers. The top of the bracket is a removable cover that can be removed or installed by sliding.
What should I pay attention to when using it for the first time?
1. Please be sure to format your microSD card before using it for the first time.
2. Need to connect to power supply. Built-in supercapacitor (only 1mAh lithium battery).
3. Set the correct GMT value based on your region's time zone.
What's in the box
- Front dash camera；Rear camera (6M/20ft)
- Car charger；Type-C USB Power cable (3.5M/12ft)
- Electrostatic films x2；Cable clips x 5；Pry tool
- 64 GB Storage card x1
- User manual x 1